- Positions and Academic Jobs
- Joel Lebowitz has been awarded the American Institute of Physics and the American Physical Society's 2021 Dannie Heineman Prize for Mathematical Physics
- Joel Lebowitz award-winner of the 2014 GRANDE MÉDAILLE of the French Académie des Sciences
- Joel L. Lebowitz receives honorary degree from Syracuse University
- Physics Today Article on Centennial Statistical Mechanics Conference
As part of our activities, we run two very successful semiannual conferences in Statistical Mechanics. There are about 100 participants at each of these meetings.
We also run a successful series of weekly Mathematical Physics Seminars.
We have a large number of longer term visitors at the Center. These visits were partially funded by the Center and partially by their home institutions.
|Wed Jan 19 @10:45AM - 11:45AM|
Camillo De Lellis - Classical and weak solutions in incompressible fluid dynamics
|Wed Jan 26 @10:45AM - 11:45AM|
Michael Cates - Informatic and Thermodynamic Entropy Production in Active Systems
|Wed Feb 02 @10:45AM - 11:45AM|
Raymond E. Goldstein - Cytoplasmic Streaming and the Swirling Instability of the Microtubule Cytoskeleton